Welcome to the Datameer User Guide#
What is Datameer?#
Datameer is a multi-persona SaaS solution for data transformation in Snowflake.
Datameer helps you to:
- easily and user friendly access the data from your Snowflake instance
- execute various transformations on your data, e.g. blend, filter, extract
- collaboratively build new datasets to answer analytic questions
- instantly publish results to your Snowflake instance
This user guide will help you to learn how to do all of this with Datameer.
How to Start#
If you do not have any experience in using Datameer, you should get familiar with some getting started pages.
Datameer Features Overview#
Rush quickly to all of Datameer's features:
- pulling in tables from Snowflake or uploading data from your device
- light data preparation operations for transformations on your data sets
- data set exploration for intermediate data validation and ad-hoc analysis with use cases
- managing complex pipelines with the grouping feature
- refactoring pipelines and migrating from a development environment to a productive environment by exchanging data
- automating the workflow by scheduling deployments to your Snowflake
Getting Help From Inside Datameer#
Help is available from every page in Datameer:
- Through the bright purple button on the left side: Clicking on "User Manual" brings you to this guide here.
- Via the Chatbot available as a chat bubble in the bottom right corner. First you are asked for your name and then you can insert your question.
Furthermore you receive in-product help when hovering UI elements like icons, e.g. 'Hide unconnected Nodes'.
Receive more help for transformation operations, e.g. when needing help for filtering data.
Datameer Trial Information#
You can evaluate a Datameer trial for 14 days free of charge here. After that time, the trial is being shut down. To proceed using Datameer, just click on the link and contact us.
An email address can only be used once per trial. If you want to reuse an already used email address or think your address has been misused, please contact the sales team.