Welcome to Spectrum
What is Spectrum?#
Spectrum is an agile data fabric for building end-to-end, self-service, code-free data pipelines. Spectrum helps you:
- curate data in a spreadsheet-style interface
- scheduled and executed pipelines at scale
- govern with data management and obfuscation capabilities
- automate with APIs
The rest of the user guide will help you learn how to do all of this with Spectrum.
Using this guide#
This guide explains the Spectrum interface, key concepts, and workflows. Each page has some common elements to help you quickly find what you are looking for.
- Top - Search box to quickly find anything in the documentation.
- Left - A menu of the different sections in this guide.
- Right - A table of contents with quick access to every topic on your current page.
- Bottom - Navigation links to the next/previous page in a section, like the What's New page that comes next in this "New & Noteworthy" section.